[modeleng] Painting issues

It's hard to believe I am actually to a point on my 2X TICH where some
final assembly is at hand and painting needs to be done, specifically the
drivers, . . . before being pressed on their axles.  I have another
question about pressed fits (which I will pose in a next thread) but the
present question is about paint durability.  My drivers are ready to go
need to be done in a very durable gloss finish (black) because they won't
soon be pressed off and as the old American poem goes, "they have miles to
go before they rest."   So I wondered what the experience of the List is
with durable finishes, specifically brushable two-part paints.

Regards,
Harry

MODEL ENGINEERING DISCUSSION LIST.