[modeleng] Re: Loco identity

  • From: "R.L. Roebuck" <rlr20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 18:16:00 +0100 (BST)

Hi there Alan,

Okay, so likely 7.25" gauge: in that case I think a quick peruse
through the Greenly steam locomotive book to see if there's any rough
matches for the chassis might be a good idea.

Also is it Doug Hewson's site which has zipped up csv (for Excel) indexes
for model engineer? You could try searching in them for 2-8-0: again it's
the chassis I'd try to track down (and the boiler assuming that's
'pucker') - the rest of it looks freelance...

...actually quick question - it is steam I assume - and not something like
an abortive attempt at a steam engine which has had a petrol engine put
inside it?

Yours,

Rich.