[modeleng] Re: Loco

  • From: "alan stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:36:02 +0100

Slip eccentric valve gear, and slotted head screw fastenings for the
connecting rods, plus other details make me think that 1937 might be the
year of construction. Or perhaps when it was started.

The price of £245 is well over what I think it is worth.
To bring it up to modern standards would require a total rebuild, and I
doubt much of the original would be worth re-using.

Still. To reach that price, some people must think it worth the price.

Alan