[modeleng] Re: Linishing belt.

  • From: Chris Crosskey <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:28:30 +0000

Many thanks John and also COlin.... these are the sort of things I'm looking
for and using the info I think I've found what I need on ebay or at least some
places I can make further enquiries.... I might still have to amke or adapt a
machine to use them cos I want them to run wet in white spirit.... onwards and
upwards :-)

chrisc