[modeleng] Re: Kirklees Light Railway - Boiler Incident

  • From: Peter Beevers <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 14 Mar 2012 06:27:42 +0000

Jesse,

Yes, on this line the driver is also the fireman.

Peter Beevers

On Mar 13 2012, Jesse Livingston wrote:

Alan,

On the Kirklees report, I never saw any mention of there being a fireman in
the cab with the engineer.  Did the engineer's duty include tending to the
boiler as well as operating the locomotive?

Jesse the inquisitive one in Troy, Tennessee

Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2012 1:01 PM
Subject: [modeleng] Re: Kirklees Light Railway - Boiler Incident