[modeleng] Re: Kettle

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 13:50:28 -0600

 Hi All,
 I think that the latest item that we have purchased shows just how modern
technology has gone barmy.

Our new Electric Cordless Kettle that we have just purchased has an
electronic whistle sound unit to tell you when it has boiled.

Clif,

CORDLESS kettle???  Why would someone build such an item knowing that the
battery would go dead exactly at the wrong time?

I think the warning light for the handbrake is a great idea, but then I have
a DODGE diesel and it doesn't care if the handbrake is set or not as it is
going to move as if nothing is wrong. Dodge power!!!

The guy I would like to personally shoot is the one who came up with idiot
lights instead of a proper oil and alternator gauge.

Jesse the wonderer in chilly W. Tennessee