[modeleng] Re: Its that time of year again,...

  • From: KJones9154@xxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:07:13 EST

peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Still,  I'm retiring next May when I'm 60. Actually, I'm going part time,
but what  that means may be debatable....

In my experience Peter, being retired does help -- but there is still  not
enough time to do all the things you wanted to.

I met a guy last night who wants all my cast iron swarf to make fireworks,
interesting world isn't it!

Regards Ken Jones in damp old Berkshire.