[modeleng] Re: Indentation hardness testing

  • From: "Chris Crosskey" <chris.crosskey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:46:20 -0000

Case harden it properly
-----Original Message-----
From: modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:modeleng-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Cathcart
Sent: 13 December 2006 11:52
To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [modeleng] Indentation hardness testing

We have a meeting at IDSME on Friday evening and the topic is as above.
Peter Pardington who is giving the talk, and bringing along the
equipment,
has given a number of us a small block of metal and asked us to go away
and
harden it for testing.  Anyone any thoughts on the best way to make it
as
hard as possible so I beat everyone else?

Peter Cathcart

modeleng-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word "unsubscribe" in the
subject line.