[modeleng] Re: Idea for a model

Well well, I see we are hearing from down under and supplied with the usual
sort of idiotic blatherings we can expect from our friendly demented Ozonian
cohort.  There is a huge electric "steam shovel" out in the state of Kansas
that is supposed to be the largest of that type in the world.  I think Keith
Spriggs lives near the machine named "Big Brutus" which has now been turned
over for exhibition near a city close to the strip mine.  Brutus used a
bo-diddly BIG extension cord for power supply.  I may be prejudiced, but Big
Brutus is a lot more photogenic that the Teutonic marvel in the website Alan
has posted.  BB weighs in at 11 million pounds and his scoop will hold
enough coal to fill three gondola cars.  Check him out at :
http://www.bigbrutus.org/about.html

Jesse in the USA

http://talk.buybelowcost.com/eve/ubb.x/a/tpc/f/994105582/m/491104728/r/58110