[modeleng] Re: Hunslet's

  • From: Andy <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:29:48 +0000

Hello,

Don Young's was a 5" gauge and he published it in LLAS, in conjunction
with John Milners 7 1/4" (4" scale) design - referring to them as Don
Hunslet and John Hunslet.
Ross Harrison's Lilla is 3 1/2" gauge and was serialised in EIM.
Blackgates also do a 7 1/4" (4" scale) version.
Elidir is 7 1/4", 3" scale by Alan Ruston.
There is Maxitrak's Jack in 5" and & 1/4" - same loco with inside or
outside wheels.
There is a "Linda" (or "Blanche"?), but I can't remember where it was
published.
There is also Martin Evan's Conway in 3 1/2" gauge, which he claimed was
freelance, but has an uncanny resemblance to "Lilla"!

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Andy, Hereford SME