[modeleng] Re: How B****** childish!

  • From: John Baguley <baggo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:53:10 +0100

Unfortunately Alan these sickos get some sort of pleasure out of doing
this. Just hope he hasn't wiped out all the site and it's only the first
page he's got to. I hope you've got a backup copy!

 Not of much use but the image comes from:

http://www.mrkzy.com/uploads/f85f6957f2.gif

Some foreign web hosting site.

John