[modeleng] Re: Hail fellow, well met

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:41:05 -0500

MATE;

Yer didn't give 'em a nice Carpet Python ter take 'ome did yer?  I guess not
since yer didn't even 'ave presence of mind enough ter get a few
photographs. Pitiful, just plumb pitiful and after them traveling all that
distance. Ashamed of yer I am.

REDNECK Jesse in Troy, TN US A

 Caught up, all too briefly, with Peter and Lynne Chadwick at Clarence
 Station this afternoon. Nice to be able to put faces to names. Nice
 people, just wish we 'as 'ad a bit longer to chat. AND in my stupidity,
 I forgot to take a photo of the occasion.
 They seem to be enjoying their holiday in the Southern Hemiflat and will
 be back in Blighty in couple of weeks, after a very full itinerary
.