[modeleng] Re: Giving rides to small children

  • From: "Terry Lane" <tel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 05:29:18 +1000

That's a good question Chas, while children certainly need protecting, I
believe the problem to be on a far smaller scale than the media/public
hysteria would have us believe. The 'Great Unwashed' have need of a peg to
hang their collective phobias on - 20 years ago the whole human race was
going to be dead of AIDS by the year 2000, the last few years it has been
pedophiles. Far better, in my opinion, to focus on the many, many starving
children, or those suffering horrible neglect - mostly committed by those
very people that ARE allowed to put 'em on & off the trains.