[modeleng] Re: Giving rides to small children

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:33:55 +0100

Ron,

> . The general feeling of our members is
> that it’s US that need protecting from THEM, some of whom can be very
> unruly
> at times!

How right you are! We have a situation here where much time, effort and
money are being spent in producing "Guidlines" intended to address a problem
which, although extremely obnoxious, is virtually non existent compared to
the almost weekly problem of vandalism. Try getting any official help on
this one and you will be lucky to get a reply from any of the various
authorities.

Barrie