[modeleng] Re: Giving rides to small children

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 14:34:50 +0100

Hi Gary and All,

I havn't heard about any new regs but I am not at all surprised if some were
invented by another do gooder.
There were details published on ths site about eighteen months ago.about the
rules that some clubs were now enforcing to avoid any possible problems and
this even included about who was allowed to sit next to a child on a riding
car. I seem to remember that it even went as far that if a child fell over
and was hurt a man could not pick it up.

Sad days we live in.

Regards Clif