[modeleng] Re: Fuel

  • From: "Peter J. Cathcart" <peter.cathcart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 20:37:17 +0100

I don't have chapter and verse but I believe it comes from an E U Regulation
which was then translated into English.  We have horrible regs on boilers
since Mr. Europe I know it all decided to interfere.  Our version has been
translated down a bit but is still grim.

Bureaucrats who want to justify their existence have a lot to answer for -
and those in Brussels are particularly bad as they actually believe their
role is to protect us from ourselves.

Still, working in Boston Lodge was fun.  I spent the last couple of days
helping to put Blanche, over 100 years old, back together again having had a
new boiler fitted.