[modeleng] Re: FW: Rail Accident Investigation alert: RAIB investigation - Kirklees

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 13:37:20 -0500

While on the subject of fusible plugs, does anyone use them in our minature
locomotive boilers?? I know I don't use them myself nor do I know of any of
our club members who do.   Phill, is TEL ailing?  I haven't heard any words
of wisdom from him the last few days.

Jesse in Troy, TN where it is raining right now.