[modeleng] Re: Engineering in Miniature

  • From: Jeff Dayman <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 07:16:23 -0500

Hi Tony,

I am not certain but I think the Stanier 2-8-0 articles by Mr Thornber
started in EIM Feb 2010. There was a continuing installment in the December
2010 issue I just received. He's well along on the tender, so it's likely
only a few more articles to complete the series. Some installments have been
only a page or two.

Cheers Jeff Dayman