[modeleng] Engineering in Miniature

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:30:58 -0000

Hello everyone,

I cannot remember if it was here or on one of the other e-groups that I
subscribe to, but I recently read a comment about a construction article in
Engineering in Miniature for a Garden Railway loco. I therefore called in at
the newsagents when  I went into my local town and had a quick look at the
December copy, which had what appreared to be the last in a series of
articles on such a loco, or to be more precise, just the tender. Does anyone
here buy this magazine regularly please, and if so how many issues is this
loco construction spread out over, if I have to buy back issues for the
complete series, please?

Thanks,

TonyW.