[modeleng] Re: Diamond Files

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 11:22:57 -0700 (PDT)

Bob, I do not know about the UK, but here in the US
they are simply called "daimond files" in the tool
cataloogues and are apparently just file blanks that
have been coated with various grades of industrial
diamonds.  They are fairly new, I have seen them
advertised, but have never bought any---yet, but they
sound like the best thing for modelmakers since sliced
bread and pre-packaged Corned Beef.

Al Messer