[modeleng] DRO installation - OT?

  • From: David Everett <deverett2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 04:31:59 +0100 (BST)

Hi Gang

Does anyone on the list admit to owning a Harrison M300 or Colchester Student
or other lathe
similar in size?

I have recently acquired a DRO form my M300 and would like some advice on
mounting the scales -
and also using the thing once it is up and running.

So as not to clog the list, it might be better to contact me off list.

I know someone must be out there and am waiting in hope and anticipation.

Many thanks

Dave
Saudi-Arabia-On-Sea