[modeleng] Re: Club events

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 15:10:33 +0100

Hi Dave and All,

The leaflet that I picked up at Harrogate for the Bristol Show does not
mention anything about buses from the Station to the show but I am sure that
at previous shows they did have some kind of courtsey service.
It may me worth checking their Web site at www.bristolmodelengineers.co.uk
or they do have a telephone number 0117 977 6956.

As for me I am driving up from Penzance.The down side is that my wife has
been trying to get me to visit her relatives in welsh Wales for some time
and she has pointed out that as we are going to be half way there at Bristol
we may as well cross the bridge and head into foriegn territory for the
weekend.

Regards

Clif