[modeleng] Re: Cleaning Chucks

  • From: Roger Mason <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:41:15 +0100

Hi Ken,

    You said:

>As to the second set of jaws, thanks for the suggestion of Rotagrip from
>Roger but I think I will go with Wilfrieds advice and not pursue that one as
>the
>cost will frighten me.

    Aha - me thinks there has been a mis-understanding somewhere - I did
not make myself clear.   Rotagrip do second hand jaws at a much more
reasonable price than new ones.   I bought a set of second hand jaws
from them some time ago and their cost was something like 1/5 of the new
cost,  if I remember right.   Give Ian a call and see what he can do for
you.   He seemed very reasonable to me and he is trying to get better
known in the model engineering circle.

    I better add that I have no connection with the firm other than as a
satisfied customer.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.