[modeleng] Re: BA/ME Thread Query

  • From: "Alan Stepney" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:19:29 -0000

They were mainly for watches as were other miniture threads. Other uses were
instrumentation.
Whitworth goes down to 10 thou OD.
Waltham and Thury also have threads in that range.

Heck, I bet the taps break when you look at them! lol
Alan Stepney

http://www.alanstepney.info
Model Engineering & steam engine information pages