[modeleng] Re: Ally Pally

  • From: "Clifton" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 17:59:24 -0000

Hi Andy,

As I said for a club show it is very good.

One interesting fact is before Myfords went bust they stopped going to the
Midlands show but still went to Bristol.
Due to the fact that there is a part of Rolls Royce at Bristol some of the
models on display tend to be unusual and of a very high standard.

Well worth a visit in my opinion.

Clif