[modeleng] Re: A reply to Al's comment ...

  • From: Tim Kirby <trk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:37:34 -0600

On 11/3/08 10:56 AM, "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> While you are online, do you remember posting a link for a couple video
> clips of a model B52 bomber being flown?

It wasn't me posting but I think you were talking about Gordon
Nichols baby. If you google 'radio controlled b-52' you'll find
the video on youtube, along with others like the A380. This site

has some data and stale links to the videos :(

This chap seems to have all of them, plus many others

  http://www.rob.com/matt/rc/rc_video

Tim
--
Tim Kirby                   trk@xxxxxxxxxx