[mocktrial2016] First OFFICIAL Mock Trial Listserv Post

  • From: Barbara Rost <brost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mocktrial2016@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 09:01:25 -0800

I hope everyone gets this; we will see if this listserv is functioning the way
we had in mind.

We understand that many of you did not receive the initial posts to subscribe,
nor were they found in your spam filters. We think this may be because at your
school district server level, it may have filtered out a post from free
lists.org thinking it was spam. Let us know if there are still problems.

Feel free to begin posting your questions to this list. Here is how to do it:

1. in the TO line, type: mocktrial2016@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as above

2. in the SUBJECT line, indicate your subject

3. in the body of your email, type your question.

Like past years, our aim is to answer your questions about once a week, usually
on Fridays. A compilation of the Q/A will be posted regularly on the CLP
website for easy access.

Good luck and best wishes, --Barbara

--
Barbara Rost
Program Director

Classroom Law Project is a non-profit organization of individuals, educators,
lawyers, and civic leaders building strong communities by teaching students to
become active citizens. We rely on grants and donations to fund our programs.
Please consider making a donation today. Thank you!