[MoAccess] same problem

  • From: "Len Viljoen" <len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:47:06 +0200

Hi craig. I can now change banks and patches in sonar. I record track 1 with
midi input set to omni and output to motif xs6 1 and the midi channel to 1.
When I go to track 2 and select the bank and patch and make input omni and
the output motif xs6 1 and midi channel 2 track 1 also plays the same
instrument. On the motif I have in the midi setup the basic receive channel
set to omni and the 2nd option to channel 1. I don't know what else to do
Kind regards
Len Viljoen
Gospel Singer
Email1: len@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email2: g-boy@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 023 3470022
Mobile: 082 3954286
Fax: 023 3470022
Skype: lenviljoen
Windows Live: gospelboy07@xxxxxxxxxxx

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.