[MoAccess] e: Inquiry: Motif XF6 and Sonar

  • From: matthew shifrin <matshifrin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 02:37:52 -0800

Bryan,
Thanks, I now understand why stuff didn't work out for me, when my XS was Midi'd up to my computer. Can the sliders also send NRPN data like for Automation when in Voice mode? Eventually, I got frustrated with my XS, and am getting an Oxygen 61, which with its controls and templates, will hopefuly save me a lot of frustration.
Matthew
list, please use the FreeLists page.
//www.freelists.org/list/moaccess