[MoAccess] XS Latin music demo.

  • From: "Jose Abreu" <jose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:08:21 -0500

Hey all, below is a link to a demo on my band's web site.  The music on the
demo was all done with the XS.  I recorded it in Sonar, but using only
sounds from the XS.  There is a vocal track which is part in English and
part in Spanish mixed in together.  Of course, the vocals are not from the
XS, but all the music is.  Instrumentation is: bongos, guira, bass, rhythm
guitar, and lead guitar with chorus.  This type of music is called "bachata"
and is popular in the Dominican Republic.  The singer is my band's lead
singer.  He also did the back up vocals.

HTTP://www.rumbaconson.com/mp3/CuandoVolveras.MP3

Jose G. Abreu