[MoAccess] Trying to play guitar through motif xs

Hi all,

I'm trying to play an electric guitar through my motif xs, however there is
absolutely no sound coming through my headphones. The volumes on the guitar
and the synthesizer are up to at least half way. However, I need to be sure
of where the audio input/output jacks are on the board. And what is the L/R
gain in the utility, f2 menu, right below the input source, mic or line?
According to the manual, the mic setting is supposed to be used for electric
guitar so that's what I've set. Thanks for any help. Also, how do I aply
effects such as reverb or chorus to the input source?

Jes

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.