[MoAccess] Off Topic

  • From: <michelle-thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 19:35:39 -0600

Hi everyone.  I am curious.  I have a guitar part that was thoughtlessly
recorded on one track when it probably should have been split... At any rate,
I've got a massive delay on this track which I want to turn off at a certain
point.  I have tried auto write and read on on the effect bus that I patched it
through to, then muted the bus.  Apparently that doesn't work the same as
muting the track.  Then I tried having auto write and read on on the track as
well and disabling the send at the spot where I wanted the delay to stop.  No
luck.  So how is this done?  If I disable the send it stays off for the whole
track which, of course, ruins the beautiful lead guitar that my husband plays.
Yeah, I know, I'm a little bias.