Re: [MoAccess] wave editor, jaws report

  • From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:19:00 -0400

Arturos re-wrote the scripts.

Someone did try running the editors on the Wave editor by creating another
script for when the Wave Editor opens and to call the Motif Tools set.

All you need to do is copy one of the sets of scripts for one of the other
tools say Voice Editor and rename it to execute when the Wave Editor is
called - naming it the same as the wave editor fexecutable with the
appropriate script extentions.

The test was quick and it was mentioned there was some basic navigation
which was same as that of the other tools.

Vince Mistretta
Cellular - 561-234-7631
Skype - vin5451 (email me to request Skype conversation)