Re: [MoAccess] wave editor, jaws report

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 05:43:18 -0400

John wrote to me to ask me if I'd tried the waveform editor, and if it worked
okay with Jaws. I didn't know. I guess not.

However, I haven't tried his new editors, either, , which someone on here made
scripts for, I think. Who was that?

What had to be done in general to get the new XS editors to work? Maybe the
same thing will work for the waveform editor?

In either case, he's finishing up work on the XF editors, and will begin
testing soon, so this is the time to get his attention about desired changes.

Bryan