Re: [MoAccess] voice live 2

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 10:12:12 +0100

Hi Arturas, I went to the Psicraft website. It referred to the TC-Helicon
editors, and further down the page it said "need a serial number for your Vyzor
download? Choose an instrument",, and under that there were a list of links to
various tc-helicon products. I clicked on the VoiceWorks link, and was taken to
a registration page, which asked for my name, email address and country. I
entered the information   and then clicked on the register me button. Nothing
happened, no email, no download link. Am I doing something wrong?
               Thanks,
                    John.