Re: [MoAccess] types of usb flash drives to be used with the motif es

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:00:17 -0400

I've used the Motif with all kinds of USB flash drives, and they've all worked
fine.

Be sure that you've formatted it as FAT. Your computer will normally format it
as NTFS, and the Motif can't read that format.

If FAT and NTFS don't make any sense to you, then you need to put the drive in
to the Motif, go in to File mode, and use the format screen to erase/format it
correctly.

Bryan