Re: [MoAccess] e: Inquiry: Motif XF6 and Sonar

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:28:13 -0400

Hey I personally own an oxygen, it's good stuff for controlling synths;
there are various opinions on the keyboard action/feel, but for me it's more
for the sliders and such. I'm going to get a bcf2000 to have motorized ones
too!
I really never got around to bothering too much with the Es and remote mode,
and the little I did was a pain/unstable, so I said "forget it!" The oxygen
is easy to program (once you know how) and works well.

Regards, D!J!X!