Re: [MoAccess] When using my motif es through the u s b port how man instances of the motif should i have?

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:19:07 -0400

I think that the ES has 3. Don't know how many on the rack.  Prob 2, since it
doesn't have pass-through terminals. Hmmm, or does it. I don't think the
classic rack even had USB.

Anyway, I don't guess I'm help on this. I've always owned the boards, not the
racks. The boards are great for a blind guy because of all of the dedicated
controls. That isn't there on the rack.

Bryan