Re: [MoAccess] Sonar, Motif XS, and midi.

  • From: "Goldfingas" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:48:36 -0500

With USB, you are abler to do more than just midi, you can also use the
remote functions and coming soon, even more. I think there are 3 ports that
the USB uses... I forget what they all do though. I know that a is midi, one
is remote, and I forget what that other is at the moment. Maybe Smart can
chime in here and back me up?