Re: [MoAccess] Sharing Motif stuff

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:46:18 -0400

The site, according to the last word I got from D!J!X!, is coming
along but very slowly.

Whichever the group would like to do for file sharing, I'll agree to.
Dropbox is fine.  Notes can be placed on the bottom of our messages
stating these options.

The idea Damon has is good since it still can be shared with others.
There are other group hostings which do give file sharing space, if we
want to keep it all together.  Yes, I know Yahoo is a pain and can be
attacked easily if not setup correctly, but there is a file sharing
capability.  It really dependson the amount of data which would need
to be shared out.  I had thrown this idea out to D!J!X! a few months
ago but he said the site was coming along and we'd have something
within a month to show and get started.

Obviously, file sharing is the most important part of this group and
the idea of not supplying it on a site would be a lot easier and
simpler for everyone.

--
Vince Mistretta
Call me at 561-234-7631