Re: [MoAccess] New drums coming from Yamaha

Hey what do you think about this?
1. load the sesseondrummer samples into your motif.
2. read the sfz-file and make the right settings in our motif. use johns voice editor.
3. save it as drums.
hey guys, couldn't that be done?
I never tryed, but I think, if you know the sfz-language it should be possible to do this or?
there comes a question.
when I use sesseondrummer, I tune my drums.
Can samples be tuned with the motif? or should I do it before with wavelab or what ever?
Hey kevin, to the next gig in your school, I come with my own drums.
regards, Robert.

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.