Re: [MoAccess] New drums coming from Yamaha

  • From: Drachenkind <drachenkind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 12:36:19 +0100

Hi
first a thing to kevin, the author of this mail.Kevin, bei wem habt ihr english, grüß ma den lehrer r ist gut!
I just told kevin that he has a good english teacher.
well he visits a school for blinds in Friedberg and I know him and his school, Every second wednesday I visit that school, exactly I visit the B V K. Kevin, perhaps you know the teacher christine Phillipp? by the way, for kevin, Kevin, if you know Jaqueline from mrs. phillipps class, , we love each other and are happy to meet again on wednesday in a week.
I love that school in friedberg, know is nesli away and every thing is good.

OK back to the topic.
New drums, sounds good. but in the studio I use sesseondrummer more then the motifs drums. is it possible to make drumsets for the motif out of sesseon drummer samples?
Best regards, Robert.

For links to all Motif info for blind owners, visit www.MoAccess.info.
To change your list options and view archives for the MoAccess list, visit
www.freelists.org/list/moaccess.