Re: [MoAccess] New drums coming from Yamaha

  • From: "Goldfingas" <goldfingas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:04:20 -0500

Ok ok, I get the point. Lol. Well they sure as hell need to sample drums
from another company then. Maybe DW or someone like that. I am not feeling
the factory drums now. I kind of thought about that after I wrote it. How
they are the only company with a real cp and no one else really does that
right.
I wonder what brand piano the KSounds one is? Maybe Steinway?
Hmmm, anyway...

GF