Re: [MoAccess] MoTools scripts

  • From: "Arturas Lenksas" <lenksas@xxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:44:35 +0300

It doesn't matter is board connected or not. Load drum editor and then Tab thre or more times. If buttons are anounced, then every thing is all right. When board is not connected, there is no values loaded from board. use cursor keys to hear adjustable parameter changes.

Arturas
----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>