Re: [MoAccess] MoTools scripts

  • From: "Arturas Lenksas" <lenksas@xxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 12:39:12 +0300

Keyboard shortcuts for menu commands are written on the screen, but are not reported by MSAA. It's one of things I'll ask to John Melas to improve in next letter with collection of fixes and improvements. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Vince Mistretta" <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>

From: lenksas@xxxxxx
To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:36:50 +0300

These scripts are for latest version.