Re: [MoAccess] MoTools scripts

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 15:49:01 -0400

Yes, I did that.  I figured out the scripts are working.  Insert-Q
states default settings for some strange reason even though there is a
binary for MotifTools in the list of files.

My problem was I coun't find any way to get to the MIDI settings to
set the in and out or AutoFind since I'm running as stand alone.

I tried some keystrokes and finally got that menu with Ctrl-M which is
not in the documentation unless it's in the docs for the tools itself
(which I had not had a chance to read fully yet).

But say in Voice Editor, CTRL 1-8 is moving to the elements and I can
navigate through the app.

We'll see how it goes once I actually can use the editors once I get
one of these boards.  BTW, Jaws 8 works ok so far with version 10
video capture driver loaded.