Re: [MoAccess] Looping Patterns

  • From: <driza97@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 23:07:24 -0400

hmmmm! don't think that is doable djx! It might be easier to just have the 1
bar fill on it's own section all together. say like you have a 1 bar fill on
section B, then you have the rest of the 4 bars on section c. or you can do it
to where you have a 5 bar phrase in section B, and for the first bbar of that
section you make the fill, and for the rest of the 4 bars within that 5 bar
phrase you record the rest of your music, so it's all together  in that
section, then just record another 4 bar phrase of the same music in section C,
so that way you can choose the section b that has the fill in with the music,
and then when it comes back around you can choose the section c which will have
the same music but without the fill in!  don't know if that helps or not! lol!
yep! Driza out!