Re: [MoAccess] I'm looking for instrument definitions but i've forgotten motifators site to go to!

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 07:31:40 -0500

Here's my e mail address dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you for sending this
to me.  P.S. I also need to make sure that i can do the bank change and program
change from sonar but i Think that i'm missing a step. I just wish that there
was a way to temporarily disable local control so that sonar has the control of
the motif and all i have to do is play.  What should i do?  The next question
is when i want to return control back to the keyboard for controlling bank
change and program change what should i do?  Thank you for any information that
you might have.  I guess that you should be coming out with your book since you
have all of those tutorials on your site.  If you can discribe it, surely you
can write it as well.  I'd be one of the first people to buy a copy.