Re: [MoAccess] Editor Scripts Status?

  • From: Vince Mistretta <vmistretta1411@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:43:57 -0400

Arturas,

I noticed in the archives you were planning on only setting these
scripts to work with Jaws 10 and above.  Is this still true?

If so, that means big upgrade price for me and Jaws.

Anyone using the editors with WE??  Right now I'm between upgrading
Jaws and getting WE.  I had no reason to upgrade after my SMA ran out
for anything higher than 8.0 for Jaws since my employer is not moving
to anything higher than XP Pro.  Maybe W7 once they fully test, but it
will be a while for that (a year or two).