Re: [MoAccess] Comcast and Spam

  • From: "Tony & Karen Heath" <kheath4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:11:17 -0400

Same here.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Damon Fibraio
  To: MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [MoAccess] Comcast and Spam

  Bryan. I am not getting this problem and I am a Comcast customer. Maybe this
only affects web mail?

  --

  Damon Fibraio

  screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

  personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com.

  Internet Radio station: http://www.nhbradio.com

  Internet radio show Wednesday nights from 8 to 11 pm eastern, returning July
of 2008.